Vardhan Institute of Technology and Management (VIMT) is committed to the provision of quality training within a supportive learning environment that translates into academic success and increased employability skills.
We are focused on meeting the needs of each person and business with which we are involved. We promise to:
- Develop an understanding of the specific needs of each person.
- Maintain a strong connection to the industries with which we are involved.
- Be flexible in our approach to dealing with our stakeholders.
- Always conduct business in a sound, ethical and fair manner.
- Employ staff who are qualified and experienced for their role.
- Protect stakeholder’s rights to privacy.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information we keep about our stakeholders.
- Provide clear information on our fees, charges and refunds prior to entering into an agreement.
- Ensure our policies in relation to fees; charges and refunds are fair, clear and transparent.
- Treat all people fairly and equitably.
- Refund of complete amount of paid fee if we or our related party closes or cease to deliver the agreed training or assessment.
- In case the RTO or our related party closes, we will stop taking new enrolments and complete the ongoing training.
Our Management Principles
We aim to:
- Develop a systematic and planned approach to the management of operations.
- Commit to total quality management and continuous improvement in all aspects of the business.
- Provide the opportunity for our stakeholders including staff, students and industry; to provide feedback on any aspect of our performance at any time.
- Collect regular feedback from stakeholders about all aspects of the business.
- Use the feedback collected for the improvement of business.
- Ensure that decision making of senior management is informed by the experiences of our trainers and assessors.
- Market and advertise our services with honesty, accuracy and integrity avoiding vague and ambiguous statements.
- Foster an environment free from discrimination and harassment.
- Apply access and equity principles through all of our systems to promote full and equal participation of all people.
Our Educational Guarantee
We are committed to provide quality in training and assessment delivery by:
- Providing nationally recognised training to meet the needs and expectations of students and industry.
- Ensuring compliance of training and/or assessment at all times with relevant industry standards and VET Quality Framework.
- Meeting the requirements of the VET Quality Framework and striving to exceed the standards of excellence where possible.
- Delivering courses that are flexible meet the needs of a diverse range of students and have a holistic approach to training and assessment.
- Producing graduates who are appropriately trained, skilled and who have the skills required by industry.
- Engaging with the industries in which our training and assessment services are provided to ensure that courses remain current, accurate and are reflective of industry requirements.
- Maintaining a supportive learning environment that is conducive to the success of our students, our staff and other clients.
- Ensuring that students and persons seeking to enrol receive clear, accurate and detailed information about our services prior to enrolment in a course.
- Recognising all qualifications and statements of attainment issued by any other Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia, under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
- RTO is responsible for compliance of training and or assessment
- RTO is responsible for issuance of AQF certification documentation