What Services are available to me at VIMT?
During Orientation, the team at VIMT will inform you about all the institute’s services and facilities. If you are not sure about where to go or who to ask about anything, ask at the reception desk and staff there will be happy to help you.
- Reception is the first point of contact for students, administrative services and visitors
- Submit forms – Enrolment Variation, Cancellation of Enrolment, Application for refund, Amendment to personal details, Student Complaint form, and Student Appeal form.
- Enquire about enrolments, student fees and the status of a student request form or an application that has been submitted.
- Receive support in regards to completing forms
- Obtain a new or replacement Student Card
- Enquire about other student support services including Counselling and welfare services
- Documents printed or photocopied for students/staff.
- Obtain a map or ask for directions around the campus and local area.
- Check if lost property has been handed in.
- Transfer calls to relevant departments upon student request.
- Enquiries regarding courses available.
When you arrive at VIMT you will receive a student ID card which can be used as identification if required. This card will also be used for any borrowing of books or equipment.
Please note: Students must notify VIMT within 24 hours if cards are lost or stolen. A fee of $15.00 will be charged for replacement of lost or stolen cards.
The Training Coordinator, RTO Manager, Student Support Officer (SSO), teaching staff and administrative staff members of VIMT are available to assist you while living and studying in Australia.
They can provide general advice and assistance with matters such as:
- Studying and homework
- English language problems
- Adjusting to Australian culture
- Public Transport
- Counselling and welfare services
- Information about future careers and pathways to further study
- Students requiring special or intensive assistance must contact the SSO who may refer them to external support services if required
BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management