The BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management is a widely focused course, especially suited to those wishing to upskill in a number of leadership and management areas. It is designed specifically for supervisors or middle managers that have responsibility for a team of people, as well as those who participate in operational planning and are involved in change management.
Full time: 52 weeks (44 study weeks + 8 holiday weeks )
Mode of Study
Face to face delivery and assessment, on campus.
What are the Course entry requirements?
There are no prerequisite study requirements for entry to this qualification.
Vocational Training Institute requires that all students are over 18 years of age at the time of enrolment
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction Process
- BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk