This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Full time: 52 weeks (including breaks )
Mode of Study
Face to face delivery and assessment, on campus.
What are the Course entry requirements?
Students must hold either a formal qualification at least to the Certificate IV level or have completed a Year 12 or equivalent, or have at least 12 months experience in a business environment.
Vocational Training Institute requires that all students are over 18 years of age at the time of enrolment
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisational development
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resource strategic planning
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk